- C Difficile symptoms often occur after treatment with antibiotics for another condition.
- The first c diff symptoms may include diarrhea and cramping.
- Flu-like symptoms of weakness, dehydration, fever, nausea, vomiting can follow.
- Extreme cases can cause blood in your feces.
- Left untreated, sufferers can die – especially when they have other conditions that the c difficile complicates.
If you think you might have it seek medical confirmation as the symptoms above may also cover other illnesses.
Sign up here for our free c difficile news email