- C Difficile symptoms often occur after treatment with antibiotics for another condition.
- The first c diff symptoms may include diarrhea and cramping.
- Flu-like symptoms of weakness, dehydration, fever, nausea, vomiting can follow.
- Extreme cases can cause blood in your feces.
- Left untreated, sufferers can die – especially when they have other conditions that the c difficile complicates.
If you think you might have it seek medical confirmation as the symptoms above may also cover other illnesses.
Understanding Your C Difficile Infection
How does C Diff actually make you ill
Why do some people have recurring C Diff infection
How can C diff infection be prevented
What is the C Diff ‘fecal transplant’ therapy
Is C Difficile contagious?
What is C Difficile colitis
What are C Difficile toxins