- C Difficile symptoms often occur after treatment with antibiotics for another condition.
- The first c diff symptoms may include diarrhea and cramping.
- Flu-like symptoms of weakness, dehydration, fever, nausea, vomiting can follow.
- Extreme cases can cause blood in your feces.
- Left untreated, sufferers can die – especially when they have other conditions that the c difficile complicates.
If you think you might have it seek medical confirmation as the symptoms above may also cover other illnesses.
What are the symptoms
How do I know I have it
How is it treated?
Is there a suggested C Diff diet
What is the 90% cured 'fecal transplant' therapy?
What is C Diff?
The C Diff Smell - Key Facts for You
Understanding Your C Diff Infection
How do you catch it
C Difficile Treatment
Article written by Dave Roberts.
Sign up here for our free c difficile news email